These little pineapple no bake cheesecakes were a perfect addition to our Hula Party table. They can be made in advance and are impressive as party fare or as a light summer dessert.
You could substitute the fruit for any of your choosing and making the most of summer berries would make a wonderful alternative. The combination of fruit and cream cheese is sensational, but the addition of whipped cream folded through the mixture really lightens the overall result to deliver pillowy mouthfuls of cheesecake heaven.
- 1.5C wine biscuit crumbs
- 60g unsalted butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 3 T caster sugar
- 1 x 340g tin crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 500ml cream, whipped
- Whipped cream, optional
- Fresh pineapple, optional
- In a medium sized bowl stir together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a base layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add in pineapple and vanilla and mix to combine, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream until well combined.
- Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into the serving dishes. Cover with glad wrap and return to the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream and fresh pineapple.
- You can make this a whole cheesecake in a spring form tin.