Yesterday morning I attended the launch of the brand new Cotton On + Mark Tuckey Homewares range at the Cotton On store in Queen Street. It was a gorgeous morning, gorgeously cold, but sunshiney lovely all at the same time.
When entering the store, I honestly didn’t know where to look first – there was so much goodness to feast my eyes upon. There were bursts of fresh white, peppered with muted tones of sapphire, mustard, coral and teal. Rich chunky knits lazily strewn across linen-cotton adorned bedding. Smooth blonde wood as circular chopping boards and ceramic canister lids. Teatowels featuring tassels and velvet cushions that I just could’ve laid my head onto right there.
Launched online this week and in select Cotton On stores from Wednesday 8 July 2015, the collection is Cotton On’s first foray into the homewares market as the company moves into the lifestyle space.
The collection features beautifully designed pieces for various areas of the home categorised by Eat, Drink, Relax, Store, Bathe and Sleep. The range includes bed linen, cushions, blankets and throws, wooden serving bowls, platters, ceramic storage jars and mugs, wooden chopping boards and general storage vessels.
From design enthusiasts wanting to recreate the lifestyle and home of those they admire, to first-time renters who want to have fun styling their space with accessible products, the collection combines optimistic and effortless design with pared-back simplicity and features quality natural materials such as cotton, linen and timber.
The Mark Tuckey + Cotton On collection includes:
- EAT – All things for the kitchen, including wooden bowls, chopping blocks, platters and tea towels
- DRINK – All vessels to drink from, including mugs, glasses and dog bowls
- RELAX – All things that help you create a space to relax in, including blankets and throws, cushions, ottomans and beanbags, scented candles, wall hooks and wooden clocks
- STORE – Everything you need to help get your home in order, including storage jars, laundry baskets, tote bags, overnight bags and storage bags
- BATHE – All things you want in the bathroom, including bathmats and bathrobes
- SLEEP –All things for the bedroom, including duvet sets, sheets and pillowcases, blankets and cushions
Head in store to the Queen Street, Albany or Napier branches or online yourself to view this range – I guarantee you will not be disappointed.