As a stay-at-home-mama one of the first luxuries to go was regular facial or beauty treatments. This little electronic cleansing brush is a great stand in though for those of us who aren’t able to get to the beautician regularly.
With three different attachments and a convenient carry case, the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush is a handy little gadget to keep in your bathroom. It’s a pretty colour so it’s totally something you can leave out on your bathroom counter.
The Remington Revitalise Facial Cleansing Brush removes impurities trapped in the pores and is 10 x more effective vs. manual cleansing.
Here is my review of the Remington Revitalise Facial Cleansing Brush.
The key features of the brush include:
- 3 cleansing heads:
- Normal everyday deep cleansing
- Sensitive for gentle everyday cleansing
- Massage to revitalise dull and tired skin
- 3 Cleansing speeds
- 1 Minute timer, gently pulses every 20 seconds
- Washable and shower proof
- Up to 30 uses from 1 charge
- Charging stand
- LED lights illuminate the face during use and charging
- Worldwide voltage
- Luxury beauty bag
- Protective storage caps
- 2 year warranty
* I was sent this product for editorial purposes, but as always, all opinions are my own.