Hands up if you’re struggling to get nutritious meals into your toddler. Tired of slaving over a hot oven and having them turn their nose up at your family food?
Hands up if you are a working Mama who is time poor at the end of a busy day who just wishes she could find an easy but healthy meal option for her littles after a big day in care?
Hands up if you have a new addition to the family and despite all your best intentions to prepare healthy food for your toddler, you’re struggling with late night feeds and lack of sleep and worried about your older child not getting the nutrition they need?
Hands up if you just don’t enjoy being in the kitchen, but you want your children to eat good, healthy, nutritious and well balanced meals?
Let me introduce you to Tot’s Pantry.
Tot’s Pantry prepares meals to order for young children. They are fresh, tasty and nutritious.
Tot’s Pantry have worked closely with a nutritionist to develop a set of standards which ensure that every recipe they produce is perfectly balanced for little tummies – especially those from 1-4 years old.
Each meal has been designed around a set of nutrition ‘rules’ and the recipes have then been created by MasterChef Winner Tamarin Blackmur for whom food is both art and passion.
Each meal is made fresh to order, all meat used is free range and fish is line caught and from a sustainable source. Each meal is exciting and different which encourages little taste buds to explore new foods and flavours and enjoy their meals. These are classic recipes with a twist like Spelt Spag Bol and Fish Pie topped with Potato and Kumara.
My Beau Beau has been sampling these at meal times over the past week and every single flavour has been given the thumbs up. Every evening he would clamber up to the fridge to look at all his special meals in their fun colourful packaging – a great way to start introducing your child to their yummy meals.
Guaranteed in every Tot’s Pantry meal are the following minimum standards of nutrition:
- At least one of five a day serving of vegetables– this is variable from child to child as it is based on the size of their palm. They believe that 40g (half an adults serve) achieves this for a 1-4 year old.
- Low in salt– they don’t add salt to any of our meals, however some of the ingredients they use (eg cheese) have salt added.
- No added sugar– this includes honey, malt and malt extracts.
- No additives or preservatives– none of the food we make, nor the ingredients they use have any additives or preservatives added.
- Contains a source of protein– each dish will have at least 5g protein per serve.
CURRENTLY THERE ARE FOUR DELICIOUS MEALS AVAILABLE TO ORDER AND EVERY ONE IS PERFECTLY BALANCED AND WHOLE ACCORDING TO THE STANDARDS LISTED ABOVE:
If you’re time poor or struggling to come up with nutritious options for your little ones, I highly recommend Tot’s Pantry for little tummies. Order by 5pm on Sunday for a Tuesday delivery.
All meals are $6.90 and come freshly made and sealed, delivered to your door (Auckland only at this time).
For more information or to check out the range, please visit Tot’s Pantry, or follow them on Facebook or Instagram for food inspo for your little tummies.
* This post was made possible thanks to Tot’s Pantry. All opinions are my own.