If you follow me on social, you will know that I have become quite addicted to my little Nespresso Inissia and my favourite Grand Cru is the Dulsao – it is a sweet and satiny smooth delicate blend of red and yellow Bourbon coffee beans from Brazil.
Last week Nespresso released a brand new Limited Edition Grand Cru: Cafezinho do Brasil which is a nice way to continue the festive atmopshere of the Rio Olympics in our own home. This grand cru is a velvety textured coffee with an unexpected walnut and sandalwood fragrance.
Making your daily cup of Joe is pretty straight forward, I mean coffee is coffee is coffee right?! Wrooooong.
Check out this deeeeelicious Brigadeiro Cappuccino, perfect for a special occasion breakfast. This is what the kids lavished on Daddy for Father’s Day on the weekend. The flavour profile of this perfectly composed cappuccino worked so nicely with waffles, sliced bananas, vanilla bean yoghurt and freshly sliced strawberries. That’s not hard to imagine is it? Even if you don’t have the waffles alongside, this cappuccino is special all on its own.
- 1 t salted caramel topping
- 1 Cafezinho do Brasil Limited Edition capsule (40ml)
- 1 t sweetened condensed milk
- 100ml milk
- Chocolate sprinkles and salted caramel topping to garnish
- Place the salted caramel sauce at the bottom of the cup.
- Add the espresso and stir to combine.
- Pour the milk and condensed milk into the Aeroccino and prepare using the frothing whisk.
- Pour on top of the espresso until a dome is created just above the brim.
- Sprinkle chocolate and salted caramel sauce as decoration.